columbia toddler jacket 4t Columbia Women's shoes Nordic walking shoes , Columbia women's conspiracy iii outdry cross trainers red size: orange shoes nordic walking,columbia jackets plus size,world-wide renown columbia jackets sale online,Clearance
- TechLite Midsole - Lightweight midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return.
- Omni-Grip Outsole - Omni-GripTM is an advanced traction solution with specially formulated compounds and treads that ensure stability, and the right grip, for every environment.
- Outer Material: Synthetic
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Synthetic Welded Textile Overlays - Offer stability for your foot when traversing over uneven terrain. Overlays prevent your foot from splaying over the sides of the shoe ensuring greater durability.
- Breathable Mesh - Keeps your foot well ventilated and comfortable.
- Synthetic Toe-cap - Protects your toes from rocks or branches that may be in your path.
The Columbia Conspiracy III Multi-Sport Shoes are highly versatile. Featuring a high-traction outsole, a feather-lite construction and excellent cushioning these shoes will keep you protected and comfortable over the most arduous terrain. Upper Construction A lightweight combination of supportive welded textile overlays and a breathable mesh ensure your feet are supported as well as highly ventilated - a combination that is revered by outdoor enthusiasts. Outdry construction is added to the upper as a waterproof cover, keeping the feet dry in diverse conditions, but allowing them to breathe also with the mesh ankle surrounding. Also featuring a protective synthetic toecap to ensure toe protection for if your hike takes you over rocky terrain. Midsole Constructed from Columbia's Techlite midsole which is a lightweight midsole component built for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return. Techlite offers superior cushioning straight out of the box and for the lifespan of the shoe. A FluidFrame multi-density underfoot support also offers stability for you foot. Underfoot cushioning and support is a must for when taking on long day hikes or short rambles alike as it ensures maximum protection and comfort. Outsole For tough terrain you need tough grip. These shoes feature Columbia's Omni-Grip outsole. Omni-GripTM is an advanced traction solution with specially formulated compounds and treads that ensure stability, and the right grip, for every environment. Omni-Grip is specifically designed for the rigorous demands of hiking through unforgiving terrain, it strategically blends log zones and rubber compounds offering unsurpassed grip over rock, loose dirt and gravel. Water traction treatments prevent slippage and allows the shoe to maintain functionality in and around water.